40 gallon Reef Journal

Well this is kinda the end of the road. Im leaving for college in 1 hour. Im pumpmed, but its weird. These are my last moments actually living at my house. Weird. Anyways my dad is taking over the tank, hopefully everything runs smoothly. Ill still have internet, but it will be hard for updates. Ill try and have them send me pics and stuff but well see.

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Well this is kinda the end of the road. Im leaving for college in 1 hour. Im pumpmed, but its weird. These are my last moments actually living at my house. Weird. Anyways my dad is taking over the tank, hopefully everything runs smoothly. Ill still have internet, but it will be hard for updates. Ill try and have them send me pics and stuff but well see.
Switch to Nano updates!!! :D

Good luck at school man.

Just scored a CurrentUSA 36" 2x150 HQI with 4x39w T5HO's and 18 LEDs, 9 white 9 blue. im pumped, and pics are coming next weekend of the new light. now i have to acclimate all my corals back to full lighting again, and i beleive the pocillopora has bleached, everything else is good, the lime green acro is really green =D

wow, its been too long since i ve been on here. So real quick the tank is doing good, we had the DIY light go out, so i went on ebay and got a CurrentUSA 2X150 MH and 4X36w actinics t5s. all for 230. cuz it was scratched, what a deal! but the light was out for like 3 weeks. :/ not good, everything took a good hit. i thought i lost it all, but everything is makin a comeboack and lookin awesome, only things gone are the pocillopora and the zoas, which is not great, but i can deal with it.

the fuge is crawling with tons of creatures, i dont even hve to look for the. i can stand and look down at it and still see it moving with creatures. theres also tons of coralline growing, all over rocks, back glass and the front pane. now thats a PITA to get off.

i have pics, but been to lazy to put em up, ill try and get them up tomorow night, till then, comments are welcome