Finally 90 Gallon setup!! (Pics)

TLH

Large Fish
Jun 27, 2005
Northants;England
Thanks everybody for the concerns but everything is doing good. Have not yet connected everything in the room. Will do it this weekend when I have more time to work on it. Because I am going to distribute the load evenly on 2 circuits. I also have an old car battery will that work? Can I use it ? I am guess not cuz those things are like 12 volts. Can anybody put more insight into this.

I am actually the sole owner of house so no problem with that.
You could try this for using that battery http://www.dansdata.com/diyups.htm but for all the money you spent on your set-up I'd invest in a proper one. Friend of mine just got a GS-1000U at Best Buy for $59.99. Not hot swappable but for that price you can't really go wrong. Should keep your tank running for a good 2-3 hrs or more if you don't plug the lights into it.

Panther28

Superstar Fish
Jun 7, 2006
Fremont, CA 94536
Love the look.....great sailfin. Nice cardinal too....is that one of a pair?
Thanks everybody for the comments. Although I was afraid that someone would definitely comment on the 2 tangs in a 90 gallon. Anyways before anybody says anything about that. I have a very big upgrade coming in the future. Maybe a 200+ gallon to 300 Gallon custom reef tank i am already in search of a bigger house and have the plans for a tank. Sailfin is doing great and is eating very well. I have 2 cardinals and I think they are paired as they are not aggressive.

Thanks Limi!!

Joe fish: I am also love my hippo tang. So happy he is eating like a pig. Its color has darkened and is veri plum and blue.