Fish confusion

bakon sk8er said:
what is it going in with because as u SHOULD (but probably not) know about cichlids is that they are aggressive and can get very large and should be kept in large tanks and it should be cichlid only tank!!!
Dude, be nice! He came here for info from others and he is probably doing research. If you want to post something, be nice, not rude!!!

anyway... Man if i had my fish encyclopedia, i would be able to tell you, mabey tomorrow or sunday i can(i am in Cali right now).

In this thread???

silver dollars said:
Dude, be nice! He came here for info from others and he is probably doing research. If you want to post something, be nice, not rude!!!

anyway... Man if i had my fish encyclopedia, i would be able to tell you, mabey tomorrow or sunday i can(i am in Cali right now).
Why would you get in trouble if thats the post?

Katie217

Superstar Fish
Jul 15, 2006
Florida
that could be from ammonia...but if it is infact a convict, its most likely a male, and the con you have in there now...well they are gonna fight im willing to bet

Katie217

Superstar Fish
Jul 15, 2006
Florida
well if it was a female, since its so much larger then the male ... well im not 100% sure of course, but i bet that the female will beat up the male alot, so either way, id take back the small one, or the larger one and get a pair close to the same size