New 20g w/15g sump & refug.... Picture time!!!

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
Hey everyone,

It's been some time since I last posted about the new tank I set-up after the move, so here is the update:

1) Unfortunatly the Pink/Green Cucumber did not survive the move (R.I.P.)

2) I traded in the Urchine as he is to destructive in the new tank, knocking everything over all the time.

3) I Got some new corals:

- Branched Frogspawn
- Orange Ricordea Mushrooms

Well enought talk, here are the pics, enjoy!!!

Last edited:

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Picture's aren't working.... Why dont you upload them to the gallery and link them from there?

Edit: actually the site they're linked from is blocked from my work...so that might be why they're not showing up.

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
kevin4052002 said:
Nice pictures. I really like your tank. Is that big piece in the top left a rock anemone?

ya it's a Rock Flower Anemone (Epicystis crucifer) I got him last year as a hitch hiker the size of a 5 cent coin, now it's bigger than a CD. I like the look of it such cool coloring on it and fun to watch eat

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
Does anyone know what kind of plant that is in the 4th picture of the 2nd set of pics...?
I'm refering to the green plant that has leaves that resemble a feather in shape. It started growoing on my Sea Squirt and one peice of LR after I removed my urchin which obviously was grazing on it before.