New 20g w/15g sump & refug.... Picture time!!!

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
I was staring at my sump/fug the other day admiring all the little guys in there and to my supprise my old friend Mr. Olive (My Olive snail) showed himself for the first time in about 4 months, I had considered him M.I.A. and long passed away, but to my supprise he is still kickin' and looking good. I was happy as I have had him over 4 yrs now.

Oh ya and almost forgot to mention... I'm getting an approx. 285g (L-72"xD-24"xH-36") aquarium for FREE! Not the best dimensions but at that price... ;)

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
Well it's been a while since I posted on this thread so here is a new few pics

ENJOY! :)

Sand sifting star:

Olive snail:

Candy Cane Frag:

Nudibranch (hitcher):

Porcaline Crab:

Full tank shot:

That's it for now tank is running awsome and I am getting alot of growth from everything.

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
aresgod said:
I had that same nudibranch I think, eats xenia and other polyps?

Thanks for the heads up, I'm not to worried though as he was put into my refugium... actually I have Xenia and some button polyps in there and they are all okay so far; it's been almost 2 weeks, actually haven't seen him in almost a week so who knows if he is even alive anymore.... or... maybe he is making his way to the All You Can Eat Buffet in the main display by climbing up the drain.....?

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
Yeah he was cool... but I have know idea what happend to him!

I rescued him from the lfs as he was a hitcher and would have starved in the tank there... that's if they didn't just dispose of him. Anyway he was free so I'm not too worried other than I don't like to see things die.