New 46 Bowfront Reef

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
maybe it was just the picture but that yellow watchman doesnt look very yellow*crazysmil ... love the zoos!

Limi310

Superstar Fish
Nov 30, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Thanks for the compliments :D

maybe it was just the picture but that yellow watchman doesnt look very yellow*crazysmil ... love the zoos!
Probably a combo of me using the flash to get that picture and him still being not entirely comfortable with his surroundings yet. He's not really super yellow at the moment...more a pale yellow. I'm hoping once he settles in his colors will brighten. He doesn't seem to like the fact that the QT tank is bare bottomed. If I can do it with minimal mess (yeah right) I might try and put some sand in the corner to make him a little more comfortable. At least the QT will give him ample time to get used to me before he goes in the main tank. *thumbsups

Lisa that is truly one beautiful tank, and I am completely and utterly awed by your stellar fish keeeping skills *thumbsups . You are setting the standard of what good fish keeping is, keep up the good work. Makes me realize how much work I need to do to my own tank to make it presentable again...lol

PS *laughingc