oh no!

Here is what I suggest. Take your fish to your LFS(Local Fish Store) and sell your fish to them or sell them to someone who can house them. Clean your tank out and start fresh with a fishless cycle. Then when your comfortable I suggest some sort of Tropical Fish like Danios or Tetras and maybe an Oto or two. Do you have a heater? Also what is a bubble thing? You mean an Air Stone(click, links are good)? I suggest you getting a heater and a proper filter.

Oct 19, 2006
California
do i still have to list the fishes? well i think i have 3 tropical fishes alrready...2 of them have a micky mouse face on the tail.. pretty cool but the other one is all black.. is that an indication that its sick? and a bigger guy which is the one sick.. its black.. and the tail fin.. which the top and bottom and longer then the middle.. i hope thats discriptive enough..

xtr1gunf00lx said:
do i still have to list the fishes? well i think i have 3 tropical fishes alrready...2 of them have a micky mouse face on the tail.. pretty cool but the other one is all black.. is that an indication that its sick? and a bigger guy which is the one sick.. its black.. and the tail fin.. which the top and bottom and longer then the middle.. i hope thats discriptive enough..
It sunds you have a Mickey Mouse Platy(link) and a Black Molly (link).