oh no!

Oct 19, 2006
California
James From Cali said:
Also what do you mean not with your tank?

what do you mean by that?

oh and yeah the dalmation.. whoa ... so you think my dalmation is preagnant?!... is it going to be messy? .. like the guppies or tetras?

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2006
California
oh.. well my water is dumb.. i think its harder than any other water.. so i use more..salt

2 pinches right? so... 1/5 i use about 2/5 more.. i think thats an example thats close enough to my theory..

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2006
Colorado
heres my suggestion, bring your fish back to the store. clean out your tank, start over, do not put any fish in the tank untill you understand what a cycle is, and do a bit of reading. if your not commited to properly taking care of a pet, then maybe you should not have them, its really not that much work, or responsiblitity having only 1 10 gallon tank, and if you dont have the time to do it properly then you dont need to have them at all. no need to make any creature suffer because you dont do your research or proper care. I know how hard it is when your young to try to find time for it but if you are commited to keeping pets of anykind then you need to make sure you are doing whats best for them. i have 4 dogs, 1 cat, 5 tanks and 2 kids, and i still make time to take care of them all and have time for myself.

MissFishy

Superstar Fish
Aug 10, 2006
Michigan
X, if you're not going to take anyone's advice on this board, why are you still reading and posting? Lots of people have been giving you wonderful perfect advice that would get you to the point where you'd have a wonderful healthy tank...yet you keep playing russian roulette with your fishes lives! You are torturing those poor creatures. Please take them back to the store.