Picture Time (56k Warning)

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
i am going to post a string of pictures here from today...basically, i needed a break from work so i took a bunch of shots

Last edited:

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
Growth Comparison Time!

This shot was taken in October of 04

These are the same zoanthids in Feb of 05...note that though they look similar, there are actually yellow w/green centers and yellow w/yellow centers...

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
Another Growth Comparison

This shot of the sinularia and surrounding zoanthids was taken in August of 05

virtually the same shot in Feb of 05

Reckon thats all for now...there a bunch of other things I would love to show you but I took about 100 shots to get those and I am done for today :eek:

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
s. reef: i am somewhat of a zoos guy...i haven't found much else in the way of softies i like better. a dense mushroom "colony" is cool and i am very pleased with the sinularia, but beyond that i am finding most of the leather to be somewhat unsatisfying. i have a cabbage leather which i like pretty well. Have some GSP as well which I enjoy, but the variety of zoos is something i like...and that they can coexist :) the other thing is, my LFS stocks a lot of SPS stuff, a little LPS, and mostly zoos in terms of softies so you tend to buy what is available

allthingsanimal: i was going to tell you in your RMT post how much i like your green zoos...ive eyed similar at my LFS often but never bought