Shipped fish?

pwrmacG4

Superstar Fish
Jan 16, 2008
My LFS!
I just got a amazon sword plant and today I got a large ludwigia.. I will post some pics in my thread. I hope you get your fish soon.. there are more storms coming my way which will hit you a day later. fingers crossed

alter40

Superstar Fish
Nov 26, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Well I emailed apistodave and asked him if he was shipping out tomorrow and he replied back saying "Eric cause of the holiday I am going to send makeup fish next Mon or Tues"

I really think I'm going to ask him for a refund. Do you think that would be a reasonable request or am I just being impatient?

noob23

Large Fish
Dec 17, 2007
SoCal
Idk its been like three weeks, maybe you should try liveaquaria. They are more expensive, but they have an arrive and stay alive for 14 days guarantee or full money back.

alter40

Superstar Fish
Nov 26, 2007
Charlotte, NC
liveaquaria you have to have a min purchase amount and the apistos don't come up to that amount. One of my LFS said they can order some apistos special for me but they can't tell me what the coloration of the fish are going to be and I don't know if they will be able to specify between males and females unless they end up ordering a bunch of them.

I'm just really pissed right now and I really just want my money back now.

noob23

Large Fish
Dec 17, 2007
SoCal
the minimum amount is 29.99, and liveaquaria wants like 60 bucks for a pair of double full reds. Including shipping, that would be like 100 bucks!!