Tank pic..before and after..

dbacksrat

Superstar Fish
Jun 3, 2003
Glendale, AZ
Visit site
where did my other post go? I swear my computer is asking for it--i'm going to become a homicidal maniac because of my computer/internet connnection

anyway, great coral you got there

delta: you know you want to join the dark side...your hillstream loach setup (especially the hillstreams themself) is off the hook

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
Cam battery reloaded...tried some shots. Still have some cyano patches :mad:
My duster has 2 heads, moved a gigantic shroom to the right, 'cause there are 4 new babies coming. My firefish is camera shy.
One powerhead crashed during the night...Xenia in really bad shape. At least it's the xenia.
Bought some aquastik epoxy ( 2 little fishies ..to secure rock )
Have a baby frogspawn growing in a cyano patch where is can't syphon or brush...he's doing ok.
Not much of an update, but i like taking pics

:D

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
on the full tank from the side pic, on the far right side, what are those blue things? theirs like 5 of them, are they just blure feather dusters, their real cool looking. Nice tank!

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
yeah the bubble is growing 2 fast. I used Seachem iodine and he was a little too big. Stopped right now because of the cyano return.

On the right, it's dusterland. Got so many...most of them are behind the rocks. They have a blue look with actinics + 20000k lighting.
I only had one at first. Grows fast. This means i have too much nutrient too.