The get to know everyone else thread!

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
Wanna laugh the first concert i remember attending was Kenny Rogers when I was about 5.

Hey, I like Kenny. I've never had a chance to see him perform, though, but have somewhat of a "connection" with him. He went to high school with a friend's mother (saw a group photo of them that was pretty cool). Also, another friend of mine used to live in the house that Kenny grew up in. Here's the best one--Kenny's mom used to baby-sit my little sister (his mother any my sister's great-grandmother were good friends).

Mar 3, 2009
Well I grew up listening to Kenny, Conway Twitty, and older country like that...My grandma loved music...when i was like 5 or 6 I would sing Tight Fittin' Jeans by Conway and dance on a chair, with sunglasses, and a feather boa...My parents were afraid it was indicitive of my future career haha...Really just a waitress serving Waffles and being overly cheerful at 2 a.m....LOL

zigzag131

Large Fish
Apr 10, 2009
Hi my name is Brad...

1. How old are you? i am 19...

2. What are your living arrangements? still with the parents for right now

3. What do you drive? a 2003 kia spectra when its really cold or rainy. a 2008 yamah r1 raven when its nice out

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? dr pepper

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? sticky fingers

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? i have 7 fish but soon to have more

7. What is your newest pet? my smal convict cichlid

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? sleeping or at work it always differs

9. Why are you filling out these questions? well im bored and im new here

10. What type of music do you listen to? hip hop/ r&b sometimes but mostly rock

Feb 22, 2009
San Angelo, TX
HI my name is LaUREN...

1. How old are you? 20.

2. What are your living arrangements? I rent. one roomate, three dogs, and a caT!

3. What do you drive? Nissan Exterra

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? vitamin water

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? LINS

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 16 I think

7. What is your newest pet? a pair of Koi Swords...LOVE THEM

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? SLEEP

9. Why are you filling out these questions? So everyone at MFT will have a better idea of who I am

10. What type of music do you listen to? texas country, rap...basically anythin!

Sir Thomas!

--------------------------------
heh...yeah, I know what emo is; that was just my sarcastic reply meaning most of it is crap. Give me some Dio, Maiden, DK, L7, Stones, Zeppelin, etc etc any day and I'll be happy.

I've got a 5 year old...plus about 35+ other kids that think I'm older than dirt, so I know what you mean.

By they way 99.9% of my "kids" listen to crap (or is that rap????). My 5 year old thinks Tom Petty is awesome and was jammin' out to some Styx last night (and she can technically say that the first concert she attended was Iron Maiden with Dio and Motorhead)
--------------------------------------

I am sure I was at Texas Jam 1983 with my folks! haha..... Her first concert sounds like the dummy Exs first concert in the 80s... Iron Maiden seems to be quite the first concert claim to fame...

tom91970

Superstar Fish
Jan 2, 2007
Tejas
www.myspace.com
Sir Thomas!

I am sure I was at Texas Jam 1983 with my folks! haha..... Her first concert sounds like the dummy Exs first concert in the 80s... Iron Maiden seems to be quite the first concert claim to fame...
Heh...yep, she's a lucky kid! Did I tell you she's learning the lyrics to 'Back in Black' and 'TNT' by AC/DC and some old Sabbath songs?

Thanks for having us over for Easter dinner yesterday, btw. I believe I actually gained 5 pounds from eating all that great food.

Moshi-Cat

Medium Fish
Apr 28, 2009
Pinellas Park, FL
Hi my name is Moshi...

1. How old are you? 19

2. What are your living arrangements? I HAD my own appartment but my roommate got pregnant, long story short I'm back with my parents for the time being.

3. What do you drive? 08 Daelim Cordi R scooter, red. Can't beat the 70 mpg.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? All of my favorite drinks are non alchoholic! Mountain Dew, though.

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? None. I actually perfer to cook my own food.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 10!

7. What is your newest pet? 4 happy gold longfin danios

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? I schedual my classes so I never have to deal with that possibility.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Why wouldn't I be filling out these questions?

10. What type of music do you listen to? All of it, as long as it has a good beat and doesn't insult me. Rock, techno, pop, if half the lyrics are in Japanese all the better! Not that I speak Japanese, I just kind of like it. I'm into all that "anime" stuff.

Shouldn't 9 be the last question. Seems like a sort of "last" question...

CoryGuru

Small Fish
Jun 1, 2009
SF
My name is Nassim, but I go by my middle name, alex.
Hey Im CoryGuru, a cory catfish fan. I've got a little herd of Emerald Greens.

1. Im 22.

2.Im in a little housing community called Lake Merced Hills with my Cory Cats. I used to have Espresso, a houdini minded hamster.

3. My ride is a red BMW touring sedan.

4.Try aranciata, a S. Pellegrino drink.

5.Sbarros, and my dad's restaraunt.

6.5 little emerald green cories.

7. Two little red shrimp, but they died.

8.Its my Day off. Woot!

9.(Same as FroggyFox.)

10.Wide variety, but I oddly seem to like the tunes at my local haircut shop.I also like U2.

Ohh one Q: How d'you make a thread on MFT?!

stacic8679

Medium Fish
May 18, 2009
indiana
HI my name is Staci...

1. How old are you? 29. BIG 30 this year ewww

2. What are your living arrangements? I own a home with my husband ROcky and daughters Emma (9) and Avery (2). We have 2 dogs, 2 hermit crabs, and 5 fish at the moment

3. What do you drive? blue 2005 honda civic

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? caffeine free diet dr. pepper

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? The Olive Garden!

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? I have 5. dwarf guarami, platy, 3 tiger barbs

7. What is your newest pet? tiger barb

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? sitting in my office entering medical charges

9. Why are you filling out these questions? I am interested in everyone elses answer. bmoraksi, jo3lous

10. What type of music do you listen to? ready....Ok I LOVE Britney Spears, just went and saw her for the 2nd time in Chicago. I also love 311

Matt Nace

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Pennsylvania
Hi my name is Matt...

1. How old are you? 35

2. What are your living arrangements? I own a home in Pennsylvania, nw suburbs of Philly.I live with my wife(Angela) and 3 kids(Alyssa-6, Alex-5 ,Madalynne(3), Chloe the cat, Zoey the cat and Julie the bunny.

3. What do you drive? 99 Chevy Blaizer.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Dr pepper.

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Red Lobster.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 33 cichlids and 2 plecos

7. What is your newest pet? 4 Labeotropheus fuelleborni and 1 zebra

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? On my laptop browsing the web and drinking coffee.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Cause it's kinda fun.

10. What type of music do you listen to? From John Mayer to metallica..like lots.

Stevie

Large Fish
Apr 2, 2005
Sunny Ireland.
Thought I would do this

1. How old are you? 27.

2. What are your living arrangements? I rent a room in a huge 3 bed Apartment in the middle of the city. When I get back to full time work though I'm gonna move to a 1 bedroom flat; my own space! Yay!

3. What do you drive? I ride a push bike.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Dr pepper.

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Ermm Any Aisan place.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 8 Tiger Barbs.

7. What is your newest pet? 2 Zebra Snails

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? I'm sleeping,

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Nothing better to do, I guess.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Bit of everything.

Jul 12, 2009
St.Paul MN
Hi! My name is Kate.

1. How old are you? 29

2. What are your living arrangements? I live by myself on the ground floor of an apartment.

3. What do you drive? '06 Saturn Ion

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? CAFFEINE!!!

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Stella's Fish Cafe in Minneapolis

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 2 Hatchetfish, 2 otos, too many mollies to count

7. What is your newest pet? a teddy bear hamster named Alexia

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Winding down after a night of work. Probably reading.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? I like seeing the answers.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Mostly hip/hop, but also classic country, oldies, 80's, disco

DarkLies

Large Fish
Nov 9, 2009
Louisiana
Haha, wow, I didn't even know about this!

Hey my name is Moira :)

1. How old are you? I'm 17 =p

2. What are your living arrangements? Currently a one story house with the family :D

3. What do you drive? Nothing yet, but as soon as I do: Blue Mitsubishi Gallant

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Tropical Punch Kool-Aid!

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? The Olive Garden

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? Wow...I have to count? About 80ish + a snail + about 10 crawfish

7. What is your newest pet? Baby Red Eared Slider :)

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? School...oh so bored -.-

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Procrastination, Bordism (It's a Moira word, you get used to it), Love this site :D

10. What type of music do you listen to? Wow: Anything from Miley Cyrus to Cradle of Filth to Toby Keith to Three Days Grace...NO RAP :D

bassbonediva

Superstar Fish
Oct 15, 2009
Northern Arizona
HI my name is Paige...

1. How old are you? I'm 27.

2. What are your living arrangements? I live in a house belonging to my parents while I'm going to college (I live rent/bill free because I don't have a job ATM)

3. What do you drive? White 1986 Toyota pick up named Frank

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Ummmmmm...depends on my mood, really...right now, for example, I'm craving a Sobe Mango-Melon.

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Ummmmm...again, depends on my mood...craving Chiles right now...also love any good, homeade-style REAL Mexican food (no, Taco Bell DOES NOT count!).

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? Let's see...16 bettas (nine females and seven males) and three oto cats...although there may be more oto cats by now if the fry haven't been eaten by the female bettas yet.

7. What is your newest pet? Well, there's the oto cat fry, but as far as the last one I bought, that would be Victoria, my new little crimson female betta.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Sleeping!

9. Why are you filling out these questions? 'Cuz I'm multi-tasking with this, FB, and my World Lit homework...although the World Lit homework is getting slightly neglected

10. What type of music do you listen to? Again, depends on my mood...I LOVE country (that's the only station I'll have on in my truck), but I pretty much listen to anything that's not c-rap...er, I mean, rap. :p I'm kind of on an Indi-pop kick right now (as in pop from India).

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2008
Hi my name is Kenny[My real name is Paul, but I don't like it...lol]...

1. How old are you? I am 17.

2. What are your living arrangements? I still live at home

3. What do you drive? Ford Cougar xR7. :D Needs to be painted again tho. :(

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Coke or Pepsi.

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Chilies.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? Too many to count.

7. What is your newest pet? Bamboo Shrimp

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? SLEEPING! Don't wake me up this early. EVER. LOL

9. Why are you filling out these questions? IDK. Cuz I can, I'm bored, & I don't want to do work right now.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Anything that isn't country or whiny, or annoying. lol

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Spare time? I don't have much of that...Mostly cleaning the aquariums &/or Ponds[which reminds me]...

Newman

Elite Fish
Sep 22, 2009
Northern NJ
Hello, my name is Ivan,

1. How old are you? i'm 19.

2. What are your living arrangements? Living at my mom's house (talk about stereotypical.)

3. What do you drive? 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS, sun-burned black color (really needs new paint.)

4. What is your favorite drink? I don't even drink alcohol, so it has to be water.

5. What is your favorite restaurant? Anything that has quality sushi.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? Three blood red swordtails, some swordtail fry, one oranda goldfish, three bettas (one female veil and a pair of plakats), 7 otos, and 7 red cherry shrimp.

7. What is your newest pet? The plakat betta pair.

8. It's 9 am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? I'm leaving my house and starting to drive over to my college located about an hour away from my house.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Becuase i'm trying to ignore my english composition presentation, and leave all preparations until later tonight...

10. What type of music do you listen to? I guess i'm weird in that i start to enjoy any type of music if i listen to, if i listen to it a few times. Rock and metal seems to be my favorite. Don't judge me though... i like classical beethoven too -_-

no.1chuy

Large Fish
May 22, 2009
Las Vegas
hey the name is Jesus, but if you contact me in need of a miracle im gonna have to ask you to get in line. after i finish wit mine ill help you with yours!

1. How old are you? im 22

2. What are your living arrangements? with my wife and daughter.
anybody ever seen the episode of goerge lopez where his son tell him that being married and living with your parents is getto? we though it was hilarious!
well that being said i stay with my parents.

3. What do you drive? 01 toyota solara, although i really need a 4 door

4. What is your favorite drink? monsters or rockstars

5. What is your favorite restaurant? any chinese restaurant or buffet

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 30+ fishys

7. What is your newest pet? a pineapple sword he's one of the big ones

8. It's 9 am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? at work

9. Why are you filling out these questions? i had fun reading every one eles answer so i though i would contribute to the thread

10. What type of music do you listen to? rap hip-hop and r&b. and mexican music

hey everyone. :) my name is Josh.

1. How old are you? im 19

2. What are your living arrangements? currently in an apartment with a good friend in Columbia, MO. moving back in with parents in Kansas City, KS until i find a job in Columbia.

3. What do you drive? 20-- (idk what year) ford escape.

4. What is your favorite drink? diet dr. pepper

5. What is your favorite restaurant? hmmm... hard to choose. probably taco bell. cheapest fast food EVER! :p

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 0. :(

7. What is your newest pet? a kitty named snickerdoodle. :)

8. It's 9 am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? sleeping or just going to bed. lol

9. Why are you filling out these questions? bacause i havnt been here in a LONG time and i think all of these answers have changed except the car one!

10. What type of music do you listen to? alternative and rock mostly. i like techno too.

tramca

Large Fish
Mar 10, 2003
Liverpool/England
Visit site
*twirlysmi Hello, I'm Tracey

1. How old are you? 37

2. What are your living arrangements? Bought a crappy 3 bedroomed house a few years back, live in it with my OH, two kids (son 18 daughter 13) and two Shih Tzu Alfie and Tyson

3. What do you drive? Can't drive :eek:

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Coke or Pepsi, oh, and those energy drinks.

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? The Buffet Star is fab!

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 3 mollies and a bunch of fry, and a goldfish called Fergus

7. What is your newest pet? Fergus the goldfish

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? It depends, I work 3 on 3 off, so if I'm in work, I'm busy busy waiting for 8pm so I can go home. If I'm off work, probably thinking about showering and getting dressed.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Because everyone else took time to do it so thought I'd better do it too *SUPERSMIL

10. What type of music do you listen to? I mostly like Metal, but don't mind what I listen to really.

Mikael616

Small Fish
Apr 4, 2010
MA
1. How old are you?
I am currently 22 years of age.

2. What are your living arrangements?
I am a university Grad who can't find work, and thus I live with mommy and daddy XD -fail-
3. What do you drive?
I don't.
4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)?
Lychee Drink
5. Whats your favorite restauraunt?
Any good chinese food (not the cheap junk).

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW?
I currently have 4 little guys. A Blue gourami, a common Pleco, a Columbian Shark, and a Spiney eel.

7. What is your newest pet?
We recently got my new Blue gourami as my last fellah died a miserable death due to poor care at the pet store. R.I.P Finnigan! and my family just got two pomeranian puppies (not mine though).

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing?
One of three things: 1. Sleeping 2. Filling out job applications 3. Playing World of Warcraft.
9. Why are you filling out these questions?
So people can understand me a bit better, otherwise I generally seem completely insane =^^=

10. What type of music do you listen to? Hardstyle dance (Melbourn shuffle music), scranz (basically just extreemly heavy noise), movie sound tracks, like LotR, Narmia, that sort of thing, as well as relaxation nature sounds. Everything else just gets on my nerves ^^;