Things that annoy me

Stevie

Large Fish
Apr 2, 2005
Sunny Ireland.
Ok I'm being a bit of a noob here but what or who is "the hood"

I'm i always tought it was somthing you wear??

One other thing that annoys me is if a conversation starts up about a topic and some in the group knows nothing about that topic but STILL trys to give their two cents!! That makes me want to hurt them!

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
The "hood" my fine fellow is the neighborHOOD where the po folks live. Lots of crime, drug use, prostitution, etc.

Wow, you are so NOT from the hood that you don't even know what it is. Un---- believable!

I guess in the UK you have a different name for, maybe the docks or something?...

Stevie

Large Fish
Apr 2, 2005
Sunny Ireland.
NoDeltaH2O said:
The "hood" my fine fellow is the neighborHOOD where the po folks live. Lots of crime, drug use, prostitution, etc.

Wow, you are so NOT from the hood that you don't even know what it is. Un---- believable!

I guess in the UK you have a different name for, maybe the docks or something?...

Ok I think I know what your on about. We dont have a hood hear,the closest we would have would be some bad streets but no one calls it the hood. Oh and we have knackers aswell.

One thing.

I am NOT from the UK!

The Republic of Ireland is a complety sepreate and independent nation! We have been a Independent nation since 1922!

If your intrested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Irish_War

I'm not mad btw. just clearing things up.