Things that annoy me

Toam

Large Fish
Jul 27, 2005
Grove, Oklahoma
BettaLove said:
Wow! It is annoying, isn't it!
I got some friends with 1000 watt systems in their car, it's fun to ride in sometimes, at least a few years ago, when it was "hip" to drive down the strip in the best car. But now it just seems it's always the crappiest music they can find, no real good songs, and the worst is when they have so much bass, all you do hear is their trunk vibrating, along with your windows.

Stevie

Large Fish
Apr 2, 2005
Sunny Ireland.
Last edited:
Mar 26, 2006
enterprisesteaks.com
I dont think any of you can relate to this one, but one of the things I just cant stand, is when people have the front door open, yet NEVER ANSWER IT!! I knock a few times, ring the bell and nothing. But theres the door, wide open. Or worse, theres the door wide open and the KIDS are playing right there.

Some parents should just be shot!!:mad:

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
JAWS69 said:
I dont think any of you can relate to this one, but one of the things I just cant stand, is when people have the front door open, yet NEVER ANSWER IT!! I knock a few times, ring the bell and nothing. But theres the door, wide open. Or worse, theres the door wide open and the KIDS are playing right there.

Some parents should just be shot!!:mad:
Well, Jaws, having been in the delivery business myself for several years, I can tell you that more than once the open door and no answer was an unspoken invitation to come on in and get a little something extra as a tip, if you know what I mean. I delivered pizza in the ghettoes of east Baltimore from 6pm - 4am, and there was a lot of loving going on on my routes. Of course, I wasn't married back then.

BettaLove

Large Fish
Jan 19, 2006
NoDeltaH2O said:
Well, Jaws, having been in the delivery business myself for several years, I can tell you that more than once the open door and no answer was an unspoken invitation to come on in and get a little something extra as a tip, if you know what I mean. I delivered pizza in the ghettoes of east Baltimore from 6pm - 4am, and there was a lot of loving going on on my routes. Of course, I wasn't married back then.
Funny! I used to live with roommates off of East Baltimore street when I was working and going to college. You wouldn't believe the stuff I saw walking past Patterson Park! Glad I am outta there!

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
Yeah, Crazy John's on East & West Baltimore Street made for an interesting bunch of characters down there. I worked at a lot of places down around there.

Ah, the hood, how I miss the hood.

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
Ah yes, it annoys me when people out here in the NW talk about neighborhoods being ghettoes. Let me tell you, the closest ghetto to Portland Oregon is maybe some place in LA like Compton or South Central. No place has ghettoes like the east coast has ghettoes (Chicago & Detroit too)

Toam

Large Fish
Jul 27, 2005
Grove, Oklahoma
NoDeltaH2O said:
Speaking of strip joints, that song, "I'm in Love with a Stripper" really annoys me. He might as well be singing, "I'm in love with a hooker"
I must say though, one of the funniest things lately, is on the bus, when some idiot has his headphones cranked, listening to that song, and blurts it out loud, than realizes what an idiot he sounds like. Seen that a few times in the past couple weeks.

Another pet peeve: People on the bus and in public with their headphones so loud that you have no choice but to listen to what they are. makes me wanna choke em with those damn headphones, specially those super heavy bass ones all the "Thugz" are wearing now-a-days.