TRe's 300g build!

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
lol i agree! :p too bad i gotta wait till tomorow to get this beast going since i got get some parts for the plumbing from HD
btw i will be running this external since i cant get in into my sump since im so limited on cabinet space ;)

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
if i need a second one ill get one but i think one should be good, im mean i guess i could get fancy n hook each light up to its own switch but i think ima just go 1 switch for all the halides, 1 for the actinics, 1 for the skimmer, 1 for the return, 1 for the phos reactor, 1 for closedloop or powerheads (which evr route i decide on) ect....

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
yea i have more than 10 plugs too if u count each powerhead and each mh ,t5 , ect... but like i said with all the halides on one plug, all the poweheads on one plug, ect it works out ;)

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
yea the guy with his kid in the skimmer is in my reefclub.... his old setup was amazing (prolly the nicest tank ive evr seen first hand) but he had to take it down recently (think it was like 560g)

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
im sure it was alittle of both... he bought a shopping center in nc and said he had to put all his time into that for now but plans on coming back bigger and better than ever

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
ok so ive got some good new and some bad new! :D :( first the good news is we just found out my wife is pregnant! the due date is march 15th! bad news is now im forced to save all my $ towards the new baby which leaves nothing left over to get this new tank setup.... i havnt totally decided what ima do but i put this beast up for sale on craigslist for $1000 and sad to say if i get any bites i think i may have to jump on it.... if i do decide to keep it i found someone who will weld the stand for free and i just need to pay for materials (around $200) if its ment to be itll happen otherwise i guess im just stuck with this puny 125g :p