210G Build-Up Thread

Jul 14, 2005
Tampa, FL
My friends, it has come to be a somewhat sad time now. I must release that this tank is mostly stocked of the fish it will have. :( lol, We've left some room for a couple small fish that we find particularly interesting, but everything over 6" is in (tangs/trigger).

New Stock:
Large Male Blonde Naso Tang
Large Powder Blue Tang
Large Chevron Tang

Yellow Leather
Toadstool Mushroom (Sacro.)

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
haah. I got a little bit confused on that, mental breakdown and swapped chevron for achilles, the chevron is still a magnificent fish though.

Nasos are awsome fish as well. All ordered from liveaquaria or any from lfs?

amystours

Medium Fish
Feb 26, 2006
I must say that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this entire thread! I really like the way you gave us step-by-step pictures, and told us about all your critters and such.

That is an absolute gorgeous tank, and ya'll apparently have worked very hard to get it looking like it looks.

Great, great job!!!

Jul 14, 2005
Tampa, FL
Thanks everyone! That naso isn't as weird looking as I thought it'd be (for size). He can actually go into his cave, and swim behind the entire rock structure, and come out somewhere else!

amystours- It has been great. It's a lot more fun working with someone on a single tank than I imagined it would be.

Jul 14, 2005
Tampa, FL
The anemone has split! It's only been in the tank for a week, too! The new one is about 1/3 the original size. It looks so far open that it might break into three.

Just my share of excitement for the day...

Feb 6, 2005
Waterloo, ON Canada
Very nice, though kinda on the small side.... haha not! Hole crap that would be so nice to have a tank that size, except on the wallet of course!

Thanks for the photo's, you will have to get some pics ready for the Tank of the month contest in the new year!