new digital camera

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
they are great i am in the process of starting a herd of them, like 5-7, i have 3 now, they clean all my fish and snails and stuff, they even come up and clean my hand, I bet they would clean my mouth if my tank was big enough to fit it in there

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
A clean up crew is essential, sorry i didnt respond to this sooner, didnt see it, plus here are some new pics one that is fairly poor of the new mandarin( wont stand still for me to get a nice pic with out the flash, its always running away) and the xenia than will be being sent DustinKeating's way

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
ok so i got some new stuff from the LFS and i re-arranged my tank, let me know what you guys think
ok so here this shows i moved the frogspawn to where the bubble originally was, and i moved the scolymia to where the frogspawn was

scolymia's new home

semi-full tank shot

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
ok so things are really opening up and i got some niice pics today to show how big some of my corals have gotten, the glass is dirty with algae and water spots so forgive me for that, i have been lazy, but you can still see the colors and sizes quiet nice