new digital camera

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
dito to camaro, if you have decent lights they seem to do ok with just picking up stuff in the water column, but as long as you have good water quality and you target feed it is my experience that they grow real fast

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
yea i like the center rock work, i had it arranged one way then moved stuff around and havent been able to get it back quite like i want but what can you do, and the shoal grass is sweet, can you say nutrient export?

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
ok so here are some pics of my leather spliting, also how big it has gotten and a metallic thingy that is in my tank that i dont know what it is

molly the goby and a mandarin fin in the backround

weird bubble thingy

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
soon, I just ordered some new stuff, should be here next week, maybe go to the LFS and get some new stuff, my cynarina is not doing well, not sure why(suspects the temporary exposure to hair algae messed with it) I moved it around and increased the flow on it, we will see how it does, I would hate to loose it since it is so huge. I also just got a sweet new fuge.

Last edited:

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site

ok, so I have some accidental new additions to the tank. Here are some pics of my clown fish who have just spawned and their eggs. They are the orange things in the picture under the Hammer coral.

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
If I set up a breeding system it would work, I actually am thinking of trying to put them in my fuge and see if that does anything, problem is I can't put the hammer in the fuge so I would need to get the eggs off of the base, I was thinking about trying to use a turkey baster and sucking them off, any other ideas would be apreciated.