Picture Time (56k Warning)

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
i don't think any fish are 100% reef safe...that said, i have had other Centropyge angels without problem and I know many others have as well. So far (3 days in the display) he hasn't been picking on anything so I think it will be alright. I don't have much in there he would want anyway and what I do have, I have a lot of (zoanthids, GSP, mushrooms)

dbacksrat

Superstar Fish
Jun 3, 2003
Glendale, AZ
Visit site
hey I happen to be up at 2:40 on New Year's Morning, so I decided to cruise this thread from the beginning and bump it

first of all, it seems I did a lot of "ooing" and "ahhing"--I'm sorry for being a kiss ***

What happened to your Eibli Angel? I'm interested in one, so I wanted some firsthand knowledge/pictures, but I see that you don't have him anymore. Did you get rid of him when you moved? Any problems with him in your reef?

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
actually, i took a week excursion down to where i now live in order to interview for positions, look at potential housing, etc. and while i was gone there was a major storm which knocked out the power for 3 days and i lost a lot of fish. he was great while i had him though and i would strongly reccomend him; i had no problems with him on the reef. i recently purchased a bi-color angel (another centropyge) and love it as well.

i believe aresgod has an eibli right now so maybe he will chime in

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
yea, I love my eibli, he's great, always hungry, at first he was out all the time, then when I started feeding less he became a little more skitish and swims aways when people move around the tank, but comes out when they stand still. I would highly recommend this guy, very pretty too.

lordroad

Large Fish
Sep 2, 2004
Shelby, NC
www.joshday.com
Wow, look at the color on that emerald crab! Almost looks like Nickolodean green play-dough or something. Very nice. I just picked up a little baby emerald today.

Looking good Camaro. I love the green metallic striped mushrooms. I have a couple frags, but the blues always take over.