The get to know everyone else thread!

Jun 28, 2003
Scottsdale, Arizona
Visit site
1. How old are you? - 20 and can't wait for 21!

2. What are your living arrangements? - I just recently moved back to Phoenix from Arr-kansas and I stay with a few friends which pose as room-mates and party fiends. The other inhabitants of the house include a pair of Rotties, a black cat, a tuxedo cat, a black moor goldfish, 4 leopard gekos and a rabid gerbil.

3. What do you drive? - A Black Cherry 1993 Eagle Talon with brushed silver rims and black/red interior.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? - ... 'Nilla Coke

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Rula Bula or else The Macaroni Grill

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? - Two, my Betta Den-Ki (who bussed with me to AZ) and a Green Gourami that is still in Arr-kansas under the care of the parents.

7. What is your newest pet? - A little fuzzy tuxedo cat named Mahnerva or Mahnervo is we ever find out it's a boy. ;)

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? - Sleeping or cleaning or still drinking or being online here.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? - Bah, these things are addictive and all you guys really know about me is that I'm obsessed with Labrynth fishies and tattoos and piercings and plants and I'm a bit odd.

10. What type of music do you listen to? - Mostly Darkwave, EBM, 80's, 70's, Hard House Trance and Messican Death Metal. ^-^

Last edited:
HI my name is Red (really thats what they all call me)

1. How old are you? gosh now thats hard for me to say... I guess I must be about 43 cos Purples older that I am

2. What are your living arrangements? Living with my one and only (boss type person) and 3 kids, 3 tanks full of fish and 3 cats

3. What do you drive? .. ok pretend you didnt see this... a 7year old Vectra

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic) Pineapple juice

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? a noodle bar in Basingstoke

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? ermmmm look at Purples list (we share them though he tends to do the looking after I just do the watching bit)

7. What is your newest pet? My blue grey kitten Purrr

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Working in the Pine shop I manage in Basingstoke... sorting out the delivery and paperwork (Yuck)

9. Why are you filling out these questions? erm cos I was here at the right time ?

10. What type of music do you listen to? anything/everything ... I am easy to please

:) thats all for now....:)

Hi my names Chris,

1. How old are you? 24
2.What are your living arrangements? 1 bedroom Apartment with the wife fish and dogs
3. What do you drive? 2003 toyota corolla sport
4. What is your favorite drink(non-alcoholic)? any pop
5. What is your favorite restaurant? montanas
6. How many fish do you own right now? I think anywhere fomr 10 to maybe 15?? i should really check!
7. What is your newest pet? blue ram
8. It is 9am on a typical tuesday morning... what are you doing? drinking coffee at work checkin' MFT!
9. Why are you filling out these questions? Killin some "quite" time
10. What type of music do you listen to? rap, punk, anything with a get up and go kinda beat
11. What do you like to do in your spare time? GO snowboarding do some woodworking, sit around with friends
12. Where did you get your mft name? a nickname from highschool

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
I don't want to know how much time I spend on here :) LOL More than my fair share I think...and look at me now, checking the board from a borrowed computer when I'm on a business trip! (to my defense it is after quittin time and my plane doesnt leave for 4 more hours so I'm going to bum around for awhile hehe)

MrMup04

Superstar Fish
Aug 13, 2003
1. How old are you? I am 13.

2. What are your living arrangements? a 1 floor and basement house with around 2500sq ft

3. What do you drive? nothing

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Pepsi

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Apple Bees

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 19

7. What is your newest pet? new female and male betta

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Science class

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Bored i guess i'll do it for the heck of it

10. What type of music do you listen to?hip hop, pop, some rock "linkin park"

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Use the computer ;)

12. Were did you get your MFT name? iunno just thought of it since my last name is dinh :D

Flex26

Large Fish
Apr 21, 2003
Delaware County, PA
Visit site
Hi my name is Lex (short for Alexander).

1. How old are you? I'm 28.

2. What are your living arrangements? I live with my dad. Saving for house. So you don't think I'm a total loser...I lived on my own up in North Jersey for a couple years. Paying rent by yourself sucks!!

3. What do you drive? 2003 Nissan Xterra

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? non-alcoholic? Is there such a thing? Actually, I love Wawa Iced Tea

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Whatever restaurant the GF likes. So that would be this little diner around the corner from her house.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 24

7. What is your newest pet? None...yet!

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...At the computer playing with Access or Excel

9. Why are you filling out these questions? No one had done one for a while so I figured what the H-E-Double Toothpicks.

10. What type of music do you listen to?Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, reggae, classic rock, blue grass.

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Spend time with the GF. Also, I play in a co-ed soccer league in the fall, bowling in the winter, and volleyball in summer. In between, I have season tickets to the Eagles, Phillies, and St. Joseph's Univ. basketball.

12. Were did you get your MFT name? In college, a creasehead (our pet name for the lacrosse players) pointed out that "Lex" rhymed with "Flex" which was a popular reggae song at the time. From there it stuck. The 26 is my hommage to Brian Propp, a Philadelphia Flyer back in the 80s.

Orion

Ultimate Fish
Feb 10, 2003
Kentucky
www.thefishcave.net
Hi. My name is Roger. And Ive been a Spartin for 4 years now.

1. How old are you? 23

2. What are your living arrangements? 2 bdrm Apt w/wife(she funds me);cat(she is satin);dog (he has ADD), looking for house.

3. What do you drive? '97 f-150

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)?Coffee

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Golden Coral, all you can eat red meat. mmmmm.......red meat.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 30+ , 50+snails

7. What is your newest pet? N. Brichardi

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning.... staring blankly at my monitor pretending to work

9. Why are you filling out these questions? To look busy.:D

10. What type of music do you listen to?Bare Naked Ladies, Smashmouth, Areosmith, country, classical, swing, blues

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Work on little projects of mine, look at house plans, Continualy training the Cat and Dog to assist me in world domination.

12. Were did you get your MFT name? It was origonaly supposed to be 'Orion the Magnifisent' (help me out here Froggy), but I couldnt spell it right so I just shortened it down. For Now.

Jun 21, 2003
Eastern MA
furtakconsulting.com
Hi my name is Mike.

1. How old are you? I'm 23.

2. What are your living arrangements? I live in a 1 bedroom apartment with my girlfriend, Mudwoman, outside of Boston, MA

3. What do you drive? 1998 Nissan Altima (black)

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Dr. Pepper

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Hm. Tough. Pizzelli's Pizza from my hometown in NY.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? About 20

7. What is your newest pet? None in a while. Does algae count?

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning... At the office pouring through email.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Was starting to feel left out. :(

10. What type of music do you listen to? Most anything. Of the odd variety, I kinda collect video game, anime and movie soundtracks.

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Videogames used to be pretty high up there, but I must be maturing or something. Chilling with the girlfriend is up there along with tinkering with computers.

12. Were did you get your MFT name? Created this name for AOL back before there was an AIM. Had an interest in the Japanese language at the time, so I tried to make the name something cool in that language. Of course, now that I studied it for 4 years in college and spend 4 months in Japan on a program I know that it means absolutely nothing. ;)

Last edited: