The get to know everyone else thread!

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Hey Ducks I didn't see you fill one out or mention your gender...

My name is Heather.

If anyone has ever met a male Heather, please let me know. :D

fwishee

Large Fish
Dec 4, 2003
Scotland
Visit site
Lol CoNMan tubularrrr! Froggy, I think the turtles were big worldwide. Donatello was my fave... think it was the purple band :p

Hi I'm Jen

1. How old are you? turned 24 in Jan.

2. What are your living arrangements? currently staying at my folks house with two of my three brothers.

3. What do you drive? dont drive.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? green tea :)

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Wow thats a hard one. God I love food. Umm. Ohh ok, theres this place called The Buttery where I stay in Glasgow. Its been a restaurant since the early 1900s in the same spot and is kind of like stepping into a time warp. The food there is unbelievable.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? none :eek: have a twenty nine gal cycling tho.

7. What is your newest pet? that would have to be my eight year old puppy :) *hugs her*

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Right now I'm sitting in the sun typing this out. (day off :D)

9. Why are you filling out these questions? To let you know a little more about me, since I just read all of your juicy details ;)

10. What type of music do you listen to? Mostly rock and metal. But some dance and jazz too. Fav bands: red hot chili peppers, led zeppelin, iron maiden, metallica, RATM, primal scream, nirvana, foo fighters, the stone roses, also like stuff like louis armstrong and laurent garnier.

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? laze about whenever possible, go out with friends, go online

12. Where did you get your MFT name? popped out of my head. was going to use Jen but it was taken.

Sep 12, 2003
Springfield, MO
My name is Matt or The Captain if you prefer
1. How old are you? I am 21

2. What are your living arrangements? I rent an apartment. I live with my beautiful wife and the 4 kids(2 cats, 1 chinchilla, and my reef)

3. What do you drive? 89 Ford Tempo(for sale) for now also a 91 chevy astro.

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? If we have to pick something non-alcoholic it has to be liptons iced tea.

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? TGIFridays

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 5 fish, 20 pieces of coral, and too many snails and crabs to count

7. What is your newest pet? I have some pumping xenia on hold at Cichlids and Salt, I gotta make room this piece is huge.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Getting home from work, getting ready to go to school

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Ran across this and..................bored I guess.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Radiohead, Tool, Dream Theater and the likes

Jan 16, 2004
Syracuse, NY
hello. i am known to mankind as Ryan Campbell. hehe...not the soup...

froggy- ive seen a male heather...

1. how old are you? 30 divided by 2, plus 5, minus 10, plus 32, divided by 3.

2.what are your living arangements? i live with my parents in a 2 story house with a big backyard.

3. what do you drive? my parents crazy

4.what is your favorite drink (non alchohalic)? root beer

5. what is your favorite resturant? dougs fish fry, or any seafood joint:D

6. how many fish do you own right now? 7 adults+ fry

7.newest pet? my fry

8. 9am on tuesday, what am i doing? school- sleeping or messing with chemicals in science class

9. why are you filling out these questions? good smeagol always does what good master says

10. what type of music do you listen to? ROCK all the way! *DRUMMER* i dont like rap. i dont hate the player (or in this case "playa") i hate the game. i made a list of my favorite bands, but id take me an hour to copy it. i like every rock band mentioned here, especially the ones fwishee and some other people mentioned. lately ive been digin 9 inch nails, red hot chili peppers, and AFI

11. what do you do in your spare time? guitar, hang out, some video games, expiriments, martial arts, HOCKEY

12. where did you get your mft name? i like 'shrooms

Last edited:

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
No way...really?! who's poor cruel parents would name a guy Heather??

(btw I must be tired...it took me three tries and a calculator to figure out how old you are...-=sigh=-)

Jan 16, 2004
Syracuse, NY
yes indeed my parents have a few extra gray hairs 'cause of me;) the male heather i met was a bit slow and his parents weren't no speed demons themselves. i think they spelled it differently, like "hethre" or something like that, but still pronounced "heather". btw im a male incase you couldn't tell. i have a dog named pumpkin. and the ninja turtles were cool*PEACE!* peace out.

Last edited:

CoNMaN

Large Fish
Jul 1, 2003
Madison, Wisconsin
Visit site
WERE COOL WERE COOL!!! How dare, you they still freakin rock, even though this new generation of kids are deprived of the good cartoons they were in.

Oh and Jen, Fishwee RATM freaking rocks, i have almost all their CD's (the four big ones) and on of their DVD's Awesome! fav song Settle for Nothing

Sep 23, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
1. How old are you? 25
2. What are your living arrangements? live with soon to be husband.
3. What do you drive? 2002 buick century

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic) ? Mountain Dew

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Wild fire

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 64+ Have not counted lately
7. What is your newest pet? A 6 month old calico kitten
8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Cleaning aquariums Its my day off work
9. Why are you filling out these questions? Trying to avoid going out to the barn to clean stalls
10. What type of music do you listen to? Little bit of everything

Last edited:

phOOey

Superstar Fish
Oct 31, 2003
Nottingham, UK
1. How old are you? only 14 :)

2. What are your living arrangements? a house :p with my brother two sisters and parents. We also have a cat somewhere, aswell as my fish.
3. What do you drive? i wish
4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? anything with sugar in it :D
5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? any old fast food place will do
6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 30, i think

7. What is your newest pet? 3 clown loaches, yay!!!

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? at school- forgot wot lesson, no doubt some crappy one
9. Why are you filling out these questions? no idea
10. What type of music do you listen to? anything really, just not cheesy pop, i am partial to 80's rock, my dad used to put it on when i was baby while i was falling asleep, so i cant really help it, reminds me of good times :)
11. What do you like to do in your spare time? snowboard whenever possible, also play for my local "soccer" team.

12. Where did you get your MFT name? i just like the fish

Billy Bob

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Yorkshire England
1. How old are you? 18

2. What are your living arrangements? Student Flat

3. What do you drive? im a poor student i walk!

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Creatine shakes

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Ravenous

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 30, i think

7. What is your newest pet? my betta!!!

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing?Sleeping

9. Why are you filling out these questions? i havent a clue

10. What type of music do you listen to? The Darkness, Muse, Chillis and The Foos also like a bit of class with regards to the Clash.

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Play rugby drink and party

12. Where did you get your MFT name? its my nick name

ashleigh

Superstar Fish
Jan 8, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
I'll play too-
How old are you? 25
What are your living arrangements? Apartment with the fiance
What do you drive? A Cherokee
What's your favorite non alcoholic drink? at the moment I am addicted to mocha frappucinos
Favorite restaurant? Agrario
How many fish do you have? 28
What is your newest pet? My dog
It's nine Am on a tuesday morning...etc? Nothing constructive, I'm sure.
Why are you filling out these questions? You know, I'm not sure.
What type of music do you listen to? I love David Byrne, Nick Drake, Bob Dylan the cowboy Junkies, that sort of thing and most classical (hate Chopin)
what do you do in your spare time? I'm pretty dull, I read I write, stare vacantly at the television, whatever
Where did you get your MFT name? It's my name. See, I told you I'm dull.

revfred

Superstar Fish
Jun 21, 2003
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
1. How old are you? Older and only occasionally wiser.

2. What are your living arrangements? hi-rise condo

3. What do you drive? A golf ball...but not very straight. RX-7 and a Gold Wing

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Milk

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Too many to list ... but mostly SE Asian and Hispanic

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? Count varies if I can find them.

7. What is your newest pet? No more new pets!! Well, not counting the brood of guppy fry.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? "The Tank" of course.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? I'm a sucker for surveys and questions.

10. What type of music do you listen to? Anything BUT Rap.

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Sailing, reading and cooking.

12. Where did you get your MFT name? It's my license plate in part.

TurbineSurgeon

Superstar Fish
Feb 27, 2004
Dallas, TX
Visit site
My name is Kevin

1. How old are you? 41 years and 2 days

2. What are your living arrangements? The mortgage company owns my house, I'm buying it from them.
EDIT: I live alone with my geriatric chocolate lab, Spud, and the fishes. Within the past year, I lost a 16 year-old black cat, Rework (long story) & a 10 year old black lab, Shadow.

3. What do you drive? Silver Mist 2001 Porsche Boxster and/or a 1989 Isuzu Trooper II (The Home Depot Hauler :) )

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Dr Pepper... or coffee (make it a triple venti non-fat, no-foam latte with 2 sugars and a touch of cinnamon and you'll really have my attention... for a long time)

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? A toughy... probably Cafe Brazil. Fresh food & good coffee

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 25 +/- a couple

7. What is your newest pet? a male Blue gourami

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Well, I've been at work for 2 hours and 9:00 is break time. So I'm probably lighting up a cigarette (I know, I know)

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Why not?!

10. What type of music do you listen to? Classic Rock, Blues, Classical when the mood strikes me... just about anything except rap.

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Spare time... What's that? Plot world domination or yard/garden work; surf the net; cook. Drive the first part of Question #3.

12. Where did you get your MFT name? When I answered my first post here, it was late, the brain was fading, and I just used a nic that I had used elsewhere in the past. I'm a gas turbine engine mechanic, and one day I had a test apparatus hooked up to something I was working on, and someone said I looked like a surgeon. So TurbineSurgeon was born ;)

Last edited: