The get to know everyone else thread!

Feb 4, 2004
CANADA
Visit site
1. How old are you? 21 years old

2.What are your living arrangements? Live with my parents, my 4 brothers and 1 sister. Me and my bf have purchased a condo together and are monving in in a few months

3. What do you drive? 97 Hyundai Accent Sport

4. What is your favorite drink(non-alcoholic)? Smoothies, particularily Banana

5. What is your favorite restaurant? Don't really have a favourite, Caseys is good, Kelseys

6. How many fish do you own right now? 7

7. What is your newest pet? a new fighting fish, my other one died 2 days ago

8. It is 9am on a typical tuesday morning... what are you doing? Only because it is a Tuesday, sleeping in. I work 9-5 during the week except Tuesday's I do 12-8.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Why not?

10. What type of music do you listen to? A lot. ;)
Stones, U2, Linkin Park, ACDC, any Love song, Pop, Alternative, Rock

11. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Chill with bf, swim, yoga, snowboarding, golf, party on weekends

12. Where did you get your mft name? I like the name

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Good to meet you Sunfish! (just a little fyi for anyone reading that and noticing that Sunfish's post count is 0...posts made in the lounge don't count towards a post count)

equinom

Large Fish
Oct 22, 2002
The Blue Planet
1. How old are you? I am not even going to dignify that....

2.What are your living arrangements? Split level house with the carbon-unit, the short-man and our dog.

3. What do you drive? 98 Toyota Rav 4 - and I drive entirely too much.

4. What is your favorite drink(non-alcoholic)? Chai tea latte, grande

5. What is your favorite restaurant? When I lived in Arlington Texas there was a steakhouse - Delfriscos Double Eagle. My mouth is watering just typing out their name.... red meat.... oops, didn't mean to drool.

6. How many fish do you own right now? around 50, not counting anything that hatched within the last week (those d*amn convicts!)

7. What is your newest pet? His name is Antonio - he is a swarthy Italian who owns the local bistro... Don't tell the carbon unit...

8. It is 9am on a typical tuesday morning... what are you doing? Breaking my client's software - just for the fun of.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Someone has to answer that was old like clothahump.

10. What type of music do you listen to?
I surprise the short man's friends by listening to 311, Blink 182, Linkin Park, STP, Audio Slave, Pearl Jam and that sort. But I also am a staunch Dave Matthews fan - and I like Sting.

11. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I am a techno junkie: elctronic gagets, wirless networks and that sort (at this moment I am soaking in my bathtub, surfing the net - got to love it!). I also like being the person that my family and friends come to when they need help with their computers.
and I really like going to the local bistro...

12. Where did you get your mft name? I have used this name online for more years than a few of you guys have been breathing. Let's put it this way - I had graduated college years before the internet was being used by non-military folks.

mariners

Large Fish
Aug 31, 2003
Calgary
Visit site
Hi my name is Mariners :p
1. How old are you? 14
2.What are your living arrangements? living with parents in a house
3. What do you drive? a thunderbird 2 (they just started to put them on bbc canada!)
4. What is your favorite drink(non-alcoholic)? mango and kiwi
5. What is your favorite restaurant? steeles down cleethorpes seafront
6. How many fish do you own right now? approx. 15?
7. What is your newest pet? 3 neon tetras
8. It is 9am on a typical tuesday morning... what are you doing? sat in german class listening to my teacher moan on about how important german is to me.
9. Why are you filling out these questions? because i've got so much to do tonight i thought i would fit this into my jam packed schedule
10. What type of music do you listen to? hip-hop, the cheeky girls!! wooo they rock
11. What do you like to do in your spare time? eat, sleep and drink
12. Where did you get your mft name? hmmm let me get back to you.

......can i add a question? pleaseeeee

13. favourite quote? In the words of donald trump......"You're fired" then you have to look dead mean and tough.

cFish

Small Fish
Jan 26, 2004
Washington, DC
www.lazynation.com
Hi my name is Mike
1. How old are you? 32
2.What are your living arrangements? Deepest suburbs with wife and 3 kids.
3. What do you drive? Corolla (to work) or the Sienna (with the kids)
4. What is your favorite drink(non-alcoholic)? Vanilla Coke
5. What is your favorite restaurant? melting pot
6. How many fish do you own right now? 20
7. What is your newest pet? 2 new female platys
8. It is 9am on a typical tuesday morning... what are you doing? been at work for 3 hrs wondering what daylight looks like.
9. Why are you filling out these questions? don’t really know
10. What type of music do you listen to? 80’s alt – Billy Bragg, The High, Trashcan Sinatras, Ocean Blue
11. What do you like to do in your spare time? play with the kids, plan the next tank
12. Where did you get your mft name? I am a computer guy. Last job had a naming convention of lower c for class and then the class name with first letter in upper so an object of class fish would be cFish. cFish also sounds like sea fish, and see fish as in "see fish swim, swim fish swim". – hey I needed something :)

Newbie Checking In

HI my name is Larissa...

1. How old are you? Just turned 28.

2. What are your living arrangements? Currently cohabiting in a largish house on a 1/2 acre lot with my son, my common-law, three cats and a hamster.

3. What do you drive? teal 97 Ford Ranger

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Tim's, either coffee or decaf, "triple-triple"

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Hm. Anyplace with a good steak. Outback Steakhouse comes to mind.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 10 I think - I have to go recount.

7. What is your newest pet? A pair of penguin tetras.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Work Avoidance. Occupying cublicle airspace.

9. Why are you filling out these questions? Ummmmmm......

10. What type of music do you listen to? Some rock, lively dance, techno, anything BUT rap or country.

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Scuba dive and sail. Lately far more diving than sailing :D

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
*wonders out loud...* Look its about 9am here on a Tuesday Morning....how many people are actually doing what they said they would be in question #8 :D I AM!

Good to meet you Larissa!

Oh...and to answer the new Question #13 My favorite quote is:

"Don't underestimate the power of denial"

kvulcan

Small Fish
Jul 24, 2003
Chicago, IL.
Visit site
Hi, My name is Dan

1. How old are you? 32

2. What are your living arrangements? Living in my house with my awesome wife Jessica, a cat named Harley, 2 rottweilers, Madison and Lucy and some fish.

3. What do you drive? a Lexus IS 300 or a T-Rex softtail from OCC

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? gotta go with some Ice tea

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Love a little local chinese restaurant here called Hung House.

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? about 25

7. What is your newest pet? some midas fry.

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? at work trying not to stress out to much

9. Why are you filling out these questions? thought it was a great idea

10. What type of music do you listen to? hip hop and some alternative stuff

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? read and have been building a bike for about 3 yrs now and the finish line is finally in sight so I spend alot of time in the garage

12. Where did you get your MFT name? I have a Kawasaki Vulcan that I have owned for over 10 yrs and just started using the K from Kawasaki and added it to the vulcan. Have been using it for about 8 yrs now.

CoNMaN

Large Fish
Jul 1, 2003
Madison, Wisconsin
Visit site
Well i guess better late then never.....

Hi, My name is Conor, and i like biscuts

1. How old are you? I am 20.

2. What are your living arrangements? I live in a very nice college house with 3 roomates

3. What do you drive? In the summer I drive my 83 Yamaha Moped that I found in the trash and fixed up

4. Whats your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Milk

5. Whats your favorite restauraunt? Bluemound Inn, an italian eatery that my cousin own. soooo yummy

6. How many fish do you own RIGHT NOW? 6

7. What is your newest pet? Golden Barb

8. Its 9am on a typical Tuesday morning...what are you doing? Working at job at school

9. Why are you filling out these questions? i wanted to fit in

10. What type of music do you listen to? Anything except country, unless im trying to make the roomies mad

11. What do you like to do in your spare time? Throw a party.

12. Where did you get your MFT name? My friends in Germany, gave me this nickname when I was in 1st grade, it just kinda stuck. Conor-Conman Growing up in the Nija Turtle era, names like that are total tubluar dude