40 gallon Reef Journal

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
How was the camping trip? I hope you didn't get eaten by a lion or bear....because i think we need an update. Hows the Acan doing, man you got a nice piece there. Rics look good as well.

Thanks. So basically theres fairly continuious water going into the jug and you just add more kalk mix when needed? Well i plan on using Pickling Lime but same difference...

c-man-lol OMG i woke up this morning to find a bear turd literally 5 FEET away from the entrance of the TENT! i just about made another turd when i figured that out. whew. finally home. but you know that saying, its only goes wrong when your gone? true. 3 month old MH bulb burnt out. gotta order a new one, im thinking reeflux, or another 14k. so no updats till new bulb gets in, no other light source. still waiting on those freaking zoas from the dude on RC. i need em this week or my money is coming back. it was such a good deal too.......oh yeah, i also fragged the acan into 4 smaller peices, all doing well.

K, got my bulb in a couple days ago, hardly 14K, more like 10. I thinkill have to invest in some t-5' supplemental lighting. Anyways heres the pics! see the color on the acan c-man? thats why i dont think its gonna be white, could be wrong tho. I also noticed to day before my water change, that the acans were puffy looking....thoughts?

PICS

Enjoy!