40 gallon Reef Journal

Got the impeller, and my macro extension tube. 5$. Cheap, and moneys worth. Doesnt have the internals for Auto focus, so i am left trying to focus by zooming in and out, which isnt as precise. My goodies should come in tomorow. I got the 1st set of goodies on wednesday, but all was dead. :( So im getting it tomorw by overnight. Pics!

Pocillopora

Zoos doing better

Acans, they are no longer white, but a maroon with orange mouths

Enjoy!
~jump

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
looks very brown.... did u atleast get a good deal on them? i havnt had the best luck with milles but maybe youll have better luck! with perfect conditions (params/lighting) they should boounce back.... just make sure everything is where it should be ie. nitrates,phos,cal,alk

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
IME ive tried 2 differant pieces of mille... the first my tank clearly wasnt ready and it died within weeks and the second i had high phos and over like a month or 2 it slowly went down hill (looked good at first than the polyps stop extending and little by little it started to rtn) im on top of everything now but my reefing budget has been put on hold so ill have to wait to try again ;) good luck with it tho!

Yeah the 1 thing i noticed is that they are all pretty brown, but so far it all looks good, i got the milli for 15$, seems good to me. I have had no problems with phospahte at all, but my calcium dropped alot when my return went out, the only supply of calc was the ATO, and it wasnt running for over a week. BUt hopefully all should be well.

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
I got my superman monti totally browned out and looking busted. 1-2 weeks in my tank, i could sucessfully ID it as superman monti. I bought it for the price of a normal monti cap. Sometimes brown to start is good. ;) Like i said, as long as they arn't white...they are alive and have a chance.