Honey Gourami Sentenced to Death by Freezer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrParker

Large Fish
Feb 16, 2005
So Cal
pshhh only a communist moderator would delete this thread. i'd rather read this thread and let my tank go to to crap, than sit here trying to figure out why weird things are growing in my tank haha.

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
Ashleigh, c'mon. Did I really call you a murderer? I guess we didn't forgive and firget, did we? In my defense, let me say that I was the only one that apologized in this thread.

f8fan

MFT Staff
Nov 19, 2004
Bangor, Maine
MrParker said:
pshhh only a communist moderator would delete this thread. i'd rather read this thread and let my tank go to to crap, than sit here trying to figure out why weird things are growing in my tank haha.
well, Mr Parker...may I ask what are you doing here then? This is a forum about fish care. period. Are you indeed a troller? I do not seek to make enemies out of any co-poster here in this forum, but you do seem to be a provocative poster.
Good day.

MrParker

Large Fish
Feb 16, 2005
So Cal
f8fan said:
well, Mr Parker...may I ask what are you doing here then? This is a forum about fish care. period. Are you indeed a troller? I do not seek to make enemies out of any co-poster here in this forum, but you do seem to be a provocative poster.
Good day.
my appologies for that post there f8fan...i agree that was out of line...this thread has just been helarious to me, and i myself do not want to make enemies with any co-poster either, naturally i tend to get very sarcastic and 'provocative'-if you must- and for that i am sorry...

MrParker

Large Fish
Feb 16, 2005
So Cal
but to answer your question about what i am doign here...i just recently (2 months ago) picked up the hobby for aquarium keeping as i needed something to occupy my time. and i was having issues on establishing my tank (cycling, substrate compatibility questions....disease questions etc) and this website has been a good resource in finding information out, as i feel i have gained quite an extensive knowledge on fishkeeping through this site than i ever thought i would know about fish keeping.

MrParker

Large Fish
Feb 16, 2005
So Cal
and into comedy....if anyone is taking this thread seriously....please dont. You're only stressing yourself out, and its proven stress is bad for the body.

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
f8fan said:
well, Mr Parker...may I ask what are you doing here then? This is a forum about fish care. period.
It's called "MyFishTank.net", not "FishCare.net", and it so happens that a fish from myfishtank got euthanized this week. But I still argue that euthanizing him was an act of care for the rest of the fish that everyone seems to be overlooking.

What I did is no different than pruning unwanted leaves from my plants.

Soooo, who thinks the Patriots will go to the SuperBowl again?

ashleigh

Superstar Fish
Jan 8, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
Some is kinda funny some is not- joking aside, it's not okay to insult people on these forums (delta- before you huff- I'm not talking about you). A few of these posts have been flat out rude. We should all be able to handle differing opinions- insulting people for those opinions is not accaptable.
edit- oh, and it's totally different. pruning doesn't destroy the entire plant. I'm bored with the patriots. I want someone new to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.