Picture Time (56k Warning)

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
fuzzy mushrooms

I made the fatal error of starting one of these on the rock of mushrooms...they have spread way faster than the other shrooms and I believe they are hindering their growth. I tried to move them to this area before it was too late (at the time there were 3 on the rock of shrooms) but as you can see from the picture before the little buggers grew back (i was hoping the other mushrooms would choke them out) and are as prolific as before...they are neon green under actinics but a sort of bleh army drab under daylights...again, much cooler under halides

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
rust zoas

these are also on the rock of zoanthids...some of you may recall that when i added the GBTA i had to move a bunch of stuff around and these grew out of a little nubbin that got left behind...there are also a couple green ones with the same rust fringe but i cant get a shot of them as they are on the back side

note the little feather duster

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
ricordia

the ricordia has split only once so far and there you can see the original and its progeny. there is also a snipit of sinularia in there as well as those blamed fuzzy mushrooms...they got up on that piece of tonga too...

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
yah, thats the substrate...before i moved i got rid of a bunch of it because i decided i wanted a shallower sandbed than i had...i unfortunately got rid of too much so it doesn't cover the bottom fully so i will be picking up some new stuff here.

its brown right now from a little post move diatom growth...water change to come later this evening then new pics...life will be grand