Picture Time (56k Warning)

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
New Rock of Zoanthids

ok, so i moved all the zoanthids to the left of the tank because the GBTA settled in where they were living...i was trying to wait for them to open but the overwhelming peer pressure has caused me to cave...if i get a better shot later ill replace this one

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
Old Rock of Zoanthids

and this is what is left of the old rock of zoanthids. basically i pulled up all the branches/frags that i bought the zoas on and reattached them on the other side. the zoas that are left is whatever had spread off the original pieces

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
Full Tank

this is the full tank as of this morning. if i wait a few hours until the early evening i can probably get a better shot...hopefully some of the stuff will have recovered some from the rearrangement process and whatnot

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
thanks dbacksrat...i wish i had some halides, i think if i did the GBTA would bubble up really nicely like he was at the lfs...but, he is eating well and has grown since i picked him up (3 weeks ago roughly) so im not worried about his health

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
yep, its coming right along...the fuzzy green ones spread like crazy which is too bad because i like them the least...the blue/purple is actually a seperate rock which i bought covered like that for about $20 iirc

Brossy

Small Fish
Apr 15, 2005
Just wanted to make my first post a comment on your tank 1979camaro.

You have done a fantastic job...and to take the time to keep us uptodate on your hard work is much appreciated.

I am in the process of putting together a 72 Gallon saltwater tank and I am taking the time to decide on exactly what type of tank I want to setup and forum topics like yours make that decision much more informed.

Thanks again!